- The Winter Quarterly update
is now available
- Due to the holiday, trash collection on Monday, 1/2/2023 will be pushed back to Tuesday, 1/3/2023..
- We will be hosting Santa Claus at the clubhouse on Saturday, 12/3/2022. If you'd like to reserve a slot for your family to take photos, please reserve a space by clicking here
- Eclipse Exterior will be out on Wednesday, 11/16/2022, to clean the gutters on all buildings. If it rains, the cleaning will be pushed to Thursday or Friday this week. Please close and lock all windows and doors to prevent any water infiltration. Be sure to remove all fragile items from your decks/patios and areas around the outside of your home. Please note that the crew may need access to hose water.
- The results of the 2022 HOA Board Election have been determined. Benn Coren and Matt Rosenfeld have been elected to 2-year terms. Bruce Rubin has been elected to a 1-year term.
- The 2022 Annual Survey results are now availble. They can be found by clicking here
. If you have any questions/concerns regarding them, please send them to email@example.com
- The Annual Meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 10/30/2022 at 10:00 AM at the Clubhouse. If you have not turned in your ballot for the upcoming election prior to the meeting, you can bring it to the Annual Meeting.
- The window is now closed for submitting your nomination to be a member of the HOA Board.
- The Fall Quarterly update
is now available
- Due to the inclement weather in the forecast, the Bethel Grant Block Party is being postponed until Spring 2023.
- The window is now open to submit your nomination to be a member of the HOA Board. There are 3 positions up for election this year. Two positions have a 2-year term and one position has a 1-year term. If you'd like to run, please fill out the HOA Board Candidate Form
. All nominations are due by 10/6/2022.
- Due to the inclement weather in the forecast, the Bethel Grant Block Party has been re-scheduled to Sunday, 10/2 starting at 3 PM.
- The first annual Bethel Grant Block Party will take place this coming Sunday, 9/11/2022 (Rain Date - Sunday, 9/18/2022) starting at 4 PM. There will be a bounce house, lawn games, photo booth, music, and crafting! Food will be provided by the Wild Fork. Come join the fun with your neighbors! (Note
: As much as we love friends, we would like to keep this event within the Bethel Grant community.)
- The Board would like your feedback! Please click here
to take the new Bethel Grant Annual Survey. The survey gives residents an opportunity to rate and comment on the community’s various vendors as well as submit community-related suggestions. The survey will close at midnight on Monday, 9/12/2022.
- The landscapers will be completing the shrub trimming the first week of September, weather permitting. If you do not want your shrubs trimmed, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the specific information by Monday, August 29th and you can be added to the “No Trim” list for the landscapers.
- Updated Firepits information in Info
to reflect Wood Fire pits are not allowed due to insurance requirements.
- We will be trying out an “Adult Only” swim at the pool for those 21 years of age and older. Adult swim will run on Tuesday, July 12th from 7pm to 8pm, and again on Tuesday, July 26th from 7pm to 8pm. The regular pool rules still apply to adult swim, including no alcohol, smoking, or vaping. The Board will monitor both events, and any issues on either of the dates will result in the cancellation of that and any future adult swims.
- The Board recently approved a community-wide soft washing project. Soft washing uses low-pressure power washers and cleaning solutions to safely and gently clean surfaces. All building exteriors are scheduled to be cleaned by Eclipse Exterior Cleaning beginning Monday, 7/11/2022, weatherpermitting. The project will take about a week, and there will be two trucks in the community for the duration of the cleaning.
- The Summer Quarterly update
is now available
- Added a section for Spigots in Info
- J&V Landscaping will has re-scheduled their remediation of the central area of Sycamore Circle with a new landscape design for tomorrow, Friday, 6/10/2022.
- Updated Pets information in Info
to reflect updates to fines. Updated Rules & Regulations in Documents
to reflect these updates.
- Added a section for Pests in Info
- Updated Swimming Pool information in Info
to reflect 2022 updates.
- Added a section for Basements in Info
to clarify some of homeowners' responsibilities.
- The community yard sale this year will take place on Saturday, 6/4/2022 starting at 8:00 AM. Details can be found by clicking here
- Eclipse Exterior will be out on Wednesday, 5/11/2022, to clean the gutters on all buildings.
- Our new Gutter Cleaning provider will be Eclipse Exterior.
- J&V Landscaping will begin work next week on remediating the central area of Sycamore Circle with a new landscape design.
- The Spring Quarterly update
is now available!
- J&V Landscaping has begun work on remediating our soil and grass issues. In addition, they have commenced work on weeding, mulching, and hedge trimming in the community. If you have beds you prefer not be mulched or hedges you prefer not be trimmed by the landscapers, please let Reese Management know as soon as possible.
- We are starting a 10-day community stucco repair project today with Salvo General Contracting. The impacted buildings are:
- 100 Grant
- 200 Grant
- 600 Hemlock
- 700 Grant
- 1200 Oak
- 1300 Oak
- 1600 Grant
- 1700 Grant
- 1800 Maple
- 2000 Maple
- 2100 Sycamore
- 2200 Sycamore
- Updated HOA Dues section in Info
to reflect Truist as our bank due to the name change from BB&T.
- The HOA board has approved banning smoking and vaping from the Clubhouse.
- A new process has rolled out for renting the Clubhouse. If you'd like to rent the Clubhouse, please go to the Clubhouse Rental Form
and submit your request online.
- Shleby Kidd is the new Property Manager from Reese Management for the Bethel Grant Community.
- Added section for Reese Management under the Info
- The HOA Board has approved a plan to fix up the center circle on Sycamore Circle with a new landscape design and installation. It'll be completed this Spring!
- You can now submit your 2022 Census by clicking here
- We will be hosting Santa Claus at the clubhouse on Friday, 12/17/2021. If you'd like to reserve a slot for your family to take photos, please reserve a space by clicking here
- Shearon Landscaping will be doing the first of two fall cleanups this week (between 11/22/2021 and 11/26/2021).
- Bethel Grant will be hosting a Holiday Food Drive benefitting the Methacton Backpack Program
. Donations can be brought to the clubhouse on Saturday, 12/18/2021 between 12 PM and 2 PM. If you need an alternative drop-off date/time, please contact us at email@example.com
. Further details can be found on this flyer
- We have contracted with our handyman, Pete, to do regular maintenance quarterly on the playground to ensure it stays in good condition for everyone in the community.
- The results of the 2021 HOA Board Election have been determined. Becky Guest, Jody Cervonka and Matt Sheats have all been elected to their first term.
- The Annual Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, 11/6/2021 at 9:30 AM at the Clubhouse. If you have not turned in your ballot for the upcoming election yet, you can bring it to the Annual Meeting.
- House Number policy has been added under the Info
- The window is now closed for submitting your nomination to be a member of the HOA Board.
- Shearon will be doing their Fall Pruning of our bushes/shrubs tomorrow, 9/30/2021. If there are any bushes/shrubs you'd prefer not to be touched, please rope off the area with a sign indicating this.
- The window is now open to submit your nomination to be a member of the HOA Board. There are 3 positions up for election this year, and each has a 2-year term. If you'd like to run, please fill out the HOA Board Candidate Form
. All nominations are due by 10/8/2021.
- The pool is now closed for the 2021 season.
- Due to the Labor Day holiday, there will be no trash pick-up on Monday, 9/6/2021. Instead, trash pick-up will be on Tuesday, 9/7/2021.
- The Facebook group
has been added under the Info
- The community yard sale this year will take place this Saturday, 7/17/2021 starting at 8:00 AM.
- The tree at the center of Sycamore Circle is scheduled to be removed on Monday, 7/12/2021.
- The installation of the new slide for the playground has been delayed. It is now targeted for being installed on Friday, 7/2/2021.
- Shearon is doing the trimming of bushes and shrubs in front of homes today.
- The trimming of bushes and shrubs in front of homes will occur in early July.
- Pool hours for the 2021 season have been updated in the Info
- Smoking and Vaping have now been banned from the Pool Area going forward.
- A new slide is scheduled to be installed in the playground on Friday, June 25.
- Pool rules for the 2021 season have been updated in the Info
- Pool passes have now been mailed out to all homeowners who qualify to receive them for the 2021 pool season. Please allow at least a week to receive them.
- Updated Alteration Request Form on Documents Page.
- Gutter Doctors will be coming this Monday, 5/10/2021, to perform the Spring gutter cleaning (weather permitting). Please note that this means you will see people on roofs and ladders on our buildings during this time.
- As we get closer to pool season, please note that if you did not return your Census for 2021, you will not be receiving any pool passes. Please be sure to turn in your Census as soon as possible to ensure you receive your pool passes on time.
- Shearon will be performing the Spring weed control application tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday, 4/20/2021.
- Shearon will drop off a second round of mulch for residents to use this Saturday, 4/17/2021. Please use this for the flowerbeds in the front of your homes only to help ensure there is enough for everyone.
- Shearon will be doing their grass mowing days this year on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Please note, this is weather dependent.
- Shearon will be doing their Spring clean up and drop off mulch for residents to use this Thursday, 4/8/2021.
- Trash pickup will occur tomorrow, Wednesday, 2/3/2021. This will not include recycling. Please hold your recyclables until next Monday. Please also note, that Thursday pickup will occur as normal.
- Trash pickup has been cancelled again for today due to the ongoing snowstorm. If the roads are in good enough condition tomorrow, the truck will do the pickup then.
- Trash pickup has been cancelled for today due to the snowstorm. We are hoping that the roads will be in good enough condition for the trash to be picked up tomorrow, Tuesday, 2/2/2021, instead.
- As of today, there is a new process for paying your HOA Dues. The details can be found on the Info page in the HOA Dues section.
- For your 2021 Annual Census, you have two options to return it. You can scan a copy of it and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or, you can mail it to Bethel Grant, c/o Reese Management, PO Box 62226, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Please return this document no later than 1/31/2021.
- Leasing Rules have been updated to reflect that, in addition to already set criteria to be eligible to lease a property that can be found in the Leasing Rules
, there is a new requirement that homeowners must be in good standing with the HOA in order to be eligible to lease their property.
- Reminder to all that, as per HOA rules and for everyone's safety, seasonal lighting and decorations may not be placed more than 3 feet from the building. This includes along sidewalks, handrails and trees, which are more than 3 feet from the building.
- Thank you to all who attended the Annual Meeting on December 19th. Hopefully our 2021 meeting will be in person if it is deemed safe to do so!
- Gutter Doctor was able to complete the gutter cleaning of about half the property today. They will complete the rest of the property before the snow starts on Wednesday, 12/16/2020 or after the snow is cleared on Thursday, 12/17/2020 or Friday, 12/18/2020.
- Due to inclement weather, Gutter Doctor was not able to complete the Gutter Cleaning on time. The new estimate for them to complete the service is either Tuesday, 12/15/2020 or Wednesday, 12/16/2020.
- With snow in the forecast for this coming Wednesday, 12/16/2020, we have confirmed with our snow removal vendor, Forbes, that they are ready to take care of the community's needs for this storm.
- Gutter Doctor will be performing Gutter Cleaning, weather permitting, on either Friday, 12/11/2020, Saturday, 12/12/2020 or Monday, 12/14/2020. Please note that this means you will see people on roofs and ladders on our buildings on these days.
- We'll be having our Annual Meeting on Saturday, 12/19/2020 at 9 AM this year. This will be run differently than in past years due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. To ensure everyone's safety, the meeting will be held via a Zoom Meeting.
To attend the meeting, at the start time, please use this link: https://us05web.zoom.us/j/84550491237?pwd=U2EwTGFDZURqVTZpdEMxRzhtckdaUT09
. When prompted for a Passcode, it will be BethelHOA
Please be sure to download any necessary software in advance of the call and check that Zoom is working for you. Technical assistance cannot be provided during the meeting itself.
Upon entry, you will automatically be muted. Please remain on mute unless you have something to say to minimize background noise for all participants.
The meeting will last 40 minutes and end at 9:40 AM. Due to this time limitation, if you provide your questions in advance to email@example.com
, they will be addressed first. Please be sure to make the subject line of your e-mail "Annual Meeting Question".
If you'd like to speak during the call to ask a question, click "Raise Hand". This will help ensure people do not talk over each other.
To help keep the meeting orderly, if people begin speaking out of turn, we will then mute everyone and only unmute individuals that use the "Raise Hand" feature.
- Shearon, our lawncare contractor, will be doing their final fall leaf cleanup either this Thursday, 12/3/2020 or Friday, 12/4/2020. For any debris that comes after Gutter Doctor completes their gutter cleaning, Shearon will be coming by to do a quick cleanup of that as well.
- Our gutter cleaning contracter, Gutter Doctor, will be cleaning our gutters within the next 3 weeks. Please note that you may see people on your building when they come to perform this work.
- Created the Gutter Cleaning section under Info to include details of the frequency and contractor.
- HOA Dues will NOT be changing for the 2021 calendar year.
- Updated the HOA Board section under Info to include the positions for each Board Member.
- Forbes Landscape Design will be returning as the Snow Removal provider for the 2020-2021 Winter season.
- Updated the Trash section under Info to include the Phone Number, (484) 614-1719, to call to have large items disposed of.
- Updated the Trash section under Info to include more items that are not permitted to be placed into our Trash, as per state law.
- Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, there will be no trash pick-up on Thursday, 11/26/2020. Instead, trash pick-up will be on Friday, 11/27/2020.
- The new website for the Bethel Grant Homeowners Association has launched! Be sure to share your feedback on it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The results of the 2020 HOA Board Election have been determined. Benn Coren has been re-elected for another term and Matt Rosenfeld was elected to his first term.